UX/UI Designer (f/m/x)
Germany, Bayern, MünchenProduct and Engineering
About Tanso 🌍
One key barrier to move towards to a climate-neutral economy is the lack of data availability and transparency across companies. Aiming to remove this structural barrier, we leverage the power of data and machine learning to form the basis for a data-driven decarbonization of manufacturing companies. As a product-driven company, we’re using state-of-the-art technology and scientific research to tackle climate change the right way.
We’re developing a SaaS platform, which will make sustainability accounting as integrated, transparent, and verifiable as financial accounting and enable a low-carbon economy. If you are fascinated by developing technology that can help tackle climate change, we're the right place for you.
Your Objectives 🎯
We are looking for a driven UX/UI Designer to join our growing product and tech team and help us develop an application that our customers love to use.
- You will be responsible for planning and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into user flows, wireframes, and mock-ups.
- Together with the rest of the product & engineering team, you will rapidly ship prototypes and features in short iteration cycles to effectively deliver the most value for our customers.
- As our first UX Designer, you will shape all aspects of our brand and product.
What We Offer 👐
We see usability as one of the key differentiating factors of our product. That's why we want to bring in a UX Designer like yourself at this early stage in our development, to make sure we are building the right thing from the start.
As our first dedicated UX Designer you will have a unique opportunity to shape our product early on in its development.
A highly motivated environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges together in cross-functional teams
We highly value honest and consistent feedback to ensure that we are continuously striving for improvement
Competitive compensation package
A great, modern and sustainable office in the middle of Munich
Day-to-day perks include baskets of fruits, snacks and Friday beers
Loads of fun with amazing colleagues and engaging team events you will not forget
Our Values 💚
- 🕊️ Trust in people: We trust that people are by default working for the right reasons and having good intentions. If our hiring process is strong, our team member will put in the work necessary to navigate around unknown territory (= growth mindset beats hard skill).
- 🧠. Learning culture: Direct, actionable and frequent feedback (among each other, upwards, downwards). Embrace the unknown (if you ask a good question, it's likely this already makes you the person with the most knowledge about the topic).
- 🧗♀️ Never let another person fail: We're always there for each other as a team. If it's urgent and important we make it a priority together.
- 🗣️ Honesty and direct communication: Honesty isn't a one way street - it requires everyone to allow for a safe environment to grow together. Being bold but always humble and respectful.
- 💯. We don't fill jobs, we hire great people: Transparent hiring process (Timeline, Process, Expectations, Reference Calls). Make every hire feel special (Job Offer, Communication, Onboarding Process).
- 🤜 Ownership & At cause attitude: At cause culture - If it's broken, let's fix it. Embrace the things we're not good at yet and empower every team member to be best equipped to deliver at their best. We'll make (many) mistakes - Let's celebrate our f*ck ups but let's make sure that we flag issues early and offer full transparency on roadblocks.
Equal Opportunities for Everyone 🤍
Tanso is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
You have at least two years of experience working as a UX Designer or UX Researcher.
Proven experience with B2B SaaS solutions
Solid portfolio exhibiting a keen sense of style and aesthetics
Familiar with modern product development methodologies (e.g. design thinking) and delivering UX research workshops
While we do support hybrid working models, you should be willing to relocate to Munich.
Fluency in English and German
Genuine interest in and curiosity about sustainability tech.
Important: Please only apply if you have a valid working permit in Germany (or the EU), otherwise we cannot hire you at this time.