UX Designer (Generalist) (m/f/x)
Germany, Bayern, MunichProduct and Engineering
We are looking for a driven UX Generalist to join our growing product and tech-team and help us develop an application that our customers love to use.
We are Tanso, a pre-seed stage startup revolutionising the way companies measure and report their environmental footprint. We are developing a SaaS platform, which will make sustainability accounting as integrated, transparent, and verifiable as financial accounting and enable a low-carbon economy. If you are fascinated by developing technology that can help tackle climate change, we're the right place for you.
- You will be responsible for planning and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into user flows, wireframes, and mockups.
- Together with the rest of the product & engineering team, you will rapidly ship prototypes and features in short iteration cycles to effectively deliver the most value for our customers.
- As our first UX Specialist, you will shape all aspects of our brand and product.
What We Offer
- We see usability as one of the key differentiating factors of our product. That's why we want to bring in a UX Specialist like yourself at this early stage in our development, to make sure we are building the right thing from the start.
- As our first dedicated UX Specialist you will have a unique opportunity to shape our product early on in its development.
- A highly motivated environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges together in cross-functional teams
- Competitive compensation package
- A great, modern and sustainable office in the middle of Munich
- Loads of fun with amazing colleagues and team events you will not forget
- Important: Please only apply if you have a valid working permit for Germany (or the EU), otherwise we cannot hire you at this time.
- You have at least two years of experience working as a UX Designer or UX Researcher.
- You have a keen sense of style and aesthetics (Please provide your portfolio with your application)
- While we do support hybrid working models, you should be willing to relocate to Munich.
- You have in-depth experience with and understanding of UX research techniques and methodologies.
- You are comfortable working in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with SaaS web platforms is an advantage
- As it is our main company language, fluency in English is required. Since you will also interact with customers (most of whom are German) we also require fluency in German for this job.