Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/w/x)
Munich, Bayern, GermanyPeople and Recruiting
About Tanso 🌍
One key barrier to moving towards a climate-neutral economy is the lack of data availability and transparency across companies. Aiming to remove this structural barrier, we leverage the power of data and automation to accelerate the decarbonization of manufacturing companies. As a product-driven company, we’re using state-of-the-art technology and scientific research to tackle climate change the right way.
We’re developing the climate intelligence suite that enables a low-carbon economy - by automating processes in carbon accounting and laying the analytical foundation that is needed for effective emission reduction. If you are fascinated by developing technology that can help tackle climate change, we're the right place for you.
Your mission 🚀
As a full-time Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll join our People & Recruiting team to build up a great company during an exciting phase and double its size within 12 months.
Are you excited to attract & hire qualified candidates to build up Tanso? You want to ensure a state-of-the-art Talent Acquisition process that contributes to the company’s growth and success? Are you ready to source candidates, review applications and offer a great candidate experience up until signing? Yes? Then come join us on this special journey and bring your magic touch to our culture and recruiting process.
Your responsibilities 💪🏼
- Act as the primary point of contact for our candidates throughout the whole hiring process.
- Work together with the whole company and define new candidates profiles, requirements and manage job descriptions in our Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Manage our talent funnels.
- Source new talents in the field of Tech, Sales, Product, Business and Customer Success
- Review applications to screen potential candidates.
- Coordinate, schedule and conduct initial interviews to assess candidates' qualifications, skills, and fit for the company culture.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate records in our applicant tracking system.
- Perspectively participate in job fairs, networking events, and other recruitment activities to promote the company and its job opportunities.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with integrity.
What we offer 👐🏼
- A highly motivated environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges together in cross-functional teams
- Ability to have a direct impact, helping our customer to effectively decarbonize where it matters
- Subsidized sport subscription membership (gym, yoga, swimming etc.) membership via EGYM Wellpass
- A great, modern and sustainable office in the middle of Munich
- Loads of fun with amazing colleagues and team events you will not forget
Our values 💚
- 🕊️ Trust in people: We trust that people are by default working for the right reasons and having good intentions.
- 🧠 Learning culture: Direct, actionable and frequent feedback. Embrace the unknown.
- 🧗♀️ Never let another person fail: We're always there for each other as a team. If it's urgent and important, we'll make it a priority together.
- 🗣️ Honesty and direct communication: Honesty isn't a one way street - it requires everyone to allow for a safe environment to grow together. Being bold but always humble and respectful.
- 🤜 Ownership & At cause attitude: At cause culture - If it's broken, let's fix it. Embrace the things we're not good at yet and empower every team member to be best equipped to deliver at their best. We'll make (many) mistakes - Let's celebrate our f*ck ups but let's make sure that we flag issues early and offer full transparency on roadblocks.
Equal opportunities for everyone 🤍
Tanso is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
- Important: Valid working permit in Germany (or the EU)
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 2-3 years of professional experience in Recruiting, preferably in talent acquisition
- Demonstrated ability to source and hire candidates from different disciplines, preferably in a software environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills to handle multiple recruitment processes simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for effectively interacting with candidates, and team members
- Hands-on mentality and willingness to work in a young, fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to keep information confidential and handle sensitive data of applicants and employees
- Fluent in German and English and live in Munich or are willing to relocate to Munich