Founder's Associate Intern (m/f/x)
Germany, Bayern, MunichGeneral
About Tanso 🌍
One key barrier to moving towards a climate-neutral economy is the lack of data availability and transparency across companies. Aiming to remove this structural barrier, we leverage the power of data and machine learning to form the basis for the data-driven decarbonization of manufacturing companies. As a product-driven company, we’re using state-of-the-art technology and scientific research to tackle climate change the right way. If you are fascinated by developing technology that can help tackle climate change, we're the right place for you.
Your Mission 🚀
We’re currently looking for an addition to our business & commercial team. You'll be part of scaling operations and continuing to build up this company in the exciting phase of being 10+ people, preparing for 20+ in the near future. You're looking to take over responsibility for crucial projects and tasks and want to do your part in bringing Tanso to the next level. You're motivated to decarbonize the industrial sector and are passionate about ClimateTech.
What You Can Expect 🎯
- Work together with our founders and the founder’s associate on their priority topics
- Manage your own projects & initiatives while supporting in day-to-day operations.
- Learn how to build up an early-stage start-up. You’ll work on a mix of venture building, operations, sales, or customer success topics.
- Space to bring in your ideas and proactively take responsibility for building up Tanso further.
What We Offer 👐
- A highly motivated environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges together in cross-functional teams
- Competitive compensation package
- A great office in a top-notch location in Munich
- Loads of fun with amazing colleagues and team events you will not forget
Our Values 💚
- 🕊️ Trust in people: We trust that people are by default working for the right reasons and having good intentions.
- 🧠 Learning culture: Direct, actionable and frequent feedback. Embrace the unknown.
- 🧗♀️ Never let another person fail: We're always there for each other as a team. If it's urgent and important, we'll make it a priority together.
- 🗣️ Honesty and direct communication: Honesty isn't a one way street - it requires everyone to allow for a safe environment to grow together. Being bold but always humble and respectful.
- 🤜 Ownership & At cause attitude: At cause culture - If it's broken, let's fix it. Embrace the things we're not good at yet and empower every team member to be best equipped to deliver at their best. We'll make (many) mistakes - Let's celebrate our f*ck ups but let's make sure that we flag issues early and offer full transparency on roadblocks.
Equal Opportunities for Everyone 🤍
Tanso is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
- Important: Valid working permit in Germany (or the EU)
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about sustainability and climate action
- Passion for technology, interdisciplinarity and asking the “dumb” questions
- Track record of extracurricular engagement (e.g. university, sports, social initiatives)
- Internship experience in at least one fast-paced team environment like a startup, venture capital or strategy consulting
- Fluent in English and German